/ aftercare of your new lashes / Exmouth
, Exeter , Devon
AFTERCARE OF YOUR NEW LASHES
– Do not wet the extensions for 24 hours after application.
– Any moisturisers, eye creams, oily or creamy eye make-up removers will act as a debonder to the glue so take care when washing your face
– Do not rub your eyes or pull on your extensions!
– Curing of Lash Extensions are NOT recommended, especially NOT with a heated curler.
– When cleansing the eyes and removing eye make-up I recommend a oil-free cleanser and make-up remover.
– I recommend Chrissanthie Eye Lid Cleanser as I believe that it is the best product to use. It contains tea tree, which has an antibacterial effect.